by KurtTank Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:51 pm

August 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sounds in my SF

weit

Sounds in my SF

Post by weit on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:13 am

https://www.4shared.com/rar/upNJxffSei/MySSM.html       This is the link to a file (kinda of mod) containing sounds I use now.It is rather the mix where I used  firing sounds already used by modmakers.I completely replaced only all gun and mg shot sounds.Added sounds new expossions of incommings shells and bullet rick.Voices of soviet and german crews are replaced too. Engines and pillars in some degree too . Its also contains slighty modified "common res" from japan modmakers .I also made corrections in "tech cfg "file .Dont know if it is necessary for you to make a backup of these files of your version of the gm.  So it is not something new but old  which I mixed for myself. Here some trash files remained i didnt delete and many things bo be polished but i too lazy to do it .I didnt care about sound formats too mono or stereo.Dont take as a offence if I used sounds introduced by some of yuo I just tried to make the game to sound better for myself .

Last edited by weit on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Txema
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Re: Sounds in my SF

Post by Txema on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:04 pm

weit wrote:https://www.4shared.com/rar/upNJxffSei/MySSM.html       This is the link to a file (kinda of mod) containing sounds I use now.It is rather the mix where I used  firing sounds already used by modmakers.I completely replaced only all gun and mg shot sounds.Added sounds new expossions of incommings shells and bullet rick.Voices of soviet and german crews are replaced too. Engines and pillars in some degree too . Its also contains slighty modified "common res" from japan modmakers .I also made corrections in "tech cfg "file .Dont know if it is necessary for you to make a backup of these files of your version of the gm.  So it is not something new but old  which I mixed for myself. Here some trash files remained i didnt delete and many things bo be polished but i too lazy to do it .I didnt care about sound formats too mono or stereo.Dont take as a offence if I used sounds introduced by some of yuo I just tried to make the game to sound better for myself .

Hi weit,

Thank you very much for your mod !

Let me ask one question:

Have you developed your mod for STA 3.2?
    Do you install it after "Another_Battle_Effect_MOD_for_STA3_2" or you install it without "Another_Battle_Effect_MOD_for_STA3_2"?

Thanks for your help !!

Txema
    weit

Post by weit on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:52 am

Txema wrote:
    weit wrote:https://www.4shared.com/rar/upNJxffSei/MySSM.html       This is the link to a file (kinda of mod) containing sounds I use now.It is rather the mix where I used  firing sounds already used by modmakers.I completely replaced only all gun and mg shot sounds.Added sounds new expossions of incommings shells and bullet rick.Voices of soviet and german crews are replaced too. Engines and pillars in some degree too . Its also contains slighty modified "common res" from japan modmakers .I also made corrections in "tech cfg "file .Dont know if it is necessary for you to make a backup of these files of your version of the gm.  So it is not something new but old  which I mixed for myself. Here some trash files remained i didnt delete and many things bo be polished but i too lazy to do it .I didnt care about sound formats too mono or stereo.Dont take as a offence if I used sounds introduced by some of yuo I just tried to make the game to sound better for myself .

Hi weit,

Thank you very much for your mod !

Let me ask one question:

Have you developed your mod for STA 3.2?
    Do you install it after "Another_Battle_Effect_MOD_for_STA3_2" or you install it without "Another_Battle_Effect_MOD_for_STA3_2"?

Thanks for your help !!

Txema

No .Its Sta 1.0.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:11 am