Latest topics

June 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar


    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    lockie
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 4183
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 52
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by lockie on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:15 pm

    .-083 wrote:
    It would be great if someone made a KV-2 1939 model with some Winter War missions
    There is no problem for the good goalkeeper! Send me PM and we may discuss it.

    Currently 1.2 remains the most stable release, right?
    Yes, it's stable version. STA2.x is also stable, coz it's no longer in development. STA3.x has a status alpha, coz it's in development.
    avatar
    Mudraxus

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2016-09-08

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by Mudraxus on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:02 pm

    Hey guys:

    So I have installed STA 1.2 yesterday and followed every step for the english version of the game.
    My JGSME looks like this:

    Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
    [G:\Games\Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942\MODS]
    STA 1.2 full
    STA_GMP_1.47
    v04_fixSTA1.2_june2016

    4G Patch apllied on Starter.exe and Shell.exe

    When I launch the Starter.exe the game launches and everything works fine. With the exception that nothing changed. It still is the Vanilla Steel Fury game. No STA Loading screen nor STA Logo in the Menu. And also no new Missions and tanks.
    I tried reinstalling and adding the mods in every possible sequence but to no avail.
    Thanks in advance for any help!
    MrCoredump
    MrCoredump

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2014-08-10

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by MrCoredump on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:38 pm

    Mudraxus wrote:Hey guys:

    So I have installed STA 1.2 yesterday and followed every step for the english version of the game.
    My JGSME looks like this:

    Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
    [G:\Games\Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942\MODS]
    STA 1.2 full
    STA_GMP_1.47
    v04_fixSTA1.2_june2016

    4G Patch apllied on Starter.exe  and Shell.exe

    When I launch the Starter.exe the game launches and everything works fine. With the exception that nothing changed. It still is the Vanilla Steel Fury game. No STA Loading screen nor STA Logo in the Menu. And also no new Missions and tanks.
    I tried reinstalling and adding the mods in every possible sequence but to no avail.
    Thanks in advance for any help!
    "double folder" error?
    http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t20-how-to-install-sta-mod
    avatar
    Mudraxus

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2016-09-08

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by Mudraxus on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:14 pm

    MrCoredump wrote:
    "double folder" error?
    http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t20-how-to-install-sta-mod

    Well turns out it was quite the opposite. After seeing the screenshot on that link you posted i realized i was missing the root folder. Don't know where it went, but now I put it in place and it is working.
    Thanks! Very Happy
    avatar
    Sapper

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2016-09-11

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by Sapper on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:16 pm

    Hey guys, I just bought Steel Fury and installed this mod and have a few questions.

    Can I install multiple weather mods from page one or do I pick the one I like the most and use that? and what is "Urkrainian Localization v 1.0" exactly? Do I need it if I'm using the English version?

    Cheers!
    plug_nickel
    plug_nickel

    Posts : 125
    Join date : 2014-08-12

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by plug_nickel on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:57 am

    Sapper wrote:Hey guys, I just bought Steel Fury and installed this mod and have a few questions.

    Can I install multiple weather mods from page one or do I pick the one I like the most and use that? and what is "Urkrainian Localization v 1.0" exactly? Do I need it if I'm using the English version?
    AFAIK, only one weather mod is available for the one installation. You don't need "Urkrainian Localization" for the English version.
    avatar
    Sapper

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2016-09-11

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by Sapper on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:07 pm

    Great, thanks for clearing that up plug. One last question, this is my load order; does it look right? it seems to be working alright so far. Should I add the sound mod (SSM) or is it included in the English only install instructions?


    Thanks again cheers




    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 <a href=STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Sta_lo10" />
    thrubnut
    thrubnut

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2014-08-13

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by thrubnut on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:20 pm

    Sapper wrote:Great, thanks for clearing that up plug. One last question, this is my load order; does it look right? it seems to be working alright so far. Should I add the sound mod (SSM) or is it included in the English only install instructions?


    Thanks again cheers




    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 <a href=STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Sta_lo10" />
    Turret Displacing Mod may cause CTD.
    avatar
    bangoo

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2016-09-15

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by bangoo on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:30 am

    Where can I download STA 1.2 full RAR - I have found only STA 1.2.full.005
    mechanic
    mechanic

    Posts : 331
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 56

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by mechanic on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:41 am

    bangoo wrote:Where can I download STA 1.2 full RAR - I have found only STA 1.2.full.005
    It is a torrent file. You need the program utorrent itself to download STA1.2
    http://www.utorrent.com
    avatar
    bangoo

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2016-09-15

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by bangoo on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:01 am

    I have also found 003, 005 files - what should I do with them?
    It can't be a torrent file - it weights 500 mb.
    If there is a link to torrent file?
    avatar
    bangoo

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2016-09-15

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by bangoo on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:21 pm

    Sorry, I have found it on page 14 of the topic. For newcomers it is better to update the first page.
    mechanic
    mechanic

    Posts : 331
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 56

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by mechanic on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:07 pm

    bangoo wrote:Sorry, I have found it on page 14 of the topic. For newcomers it is better to update the first page.
    It is already on the first page.
    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Spoiler
    avatar
    bangoo

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2016-09-15

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by bangoo on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:06 pm

    I have a non-enlish version:
    Sample of the Installation order.

    01. It is ONLY for non-English game version.
    Integrated patch: link1, link2, link3
    02. It is ONLY for non-English game version.
    10 polygons: link1, link2, link3
    03. 4Gb patch. It is ONLY for Windows 7,8,10 owners. See also.
    04. Aspect 16:9. It is ONLY for wide-screen monitor(16:9) owners. See also.

    1. SSM 2.3 (Steel Sound Mod)
    2. STA 1.0
    3. GMP1.x (optional)
    4. GMP2.x (optional)
    5. GMP3.x (optional)
    6. SepUpd_2015
    7. fixSTA1.2_June2016
    8. Any Weather Mod (optional)
    lockie
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 4183
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 52
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by lockie on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:47 am

    Updated to v.1.2 the next weather mods:
    - Autumn
    - Autumn late
    The leaf's colors were changed for the next flora: oak, chestnut, fern, roses, alder.
    avatar
    dukling

    Posts : 194
    Join date : 2014-08-11

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by dukling on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:02 am

    ESTA 1.2 in the Russian version of go folder is completely empty. Mad
    lockie
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 4183
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 52
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by lockie on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:09 am

    dukling wrote:STA 1.2 in the Russian version of go folder is completely empty. Mad
    It was made deliberately to improve mod stability. If u want to see models then unpack them or use non-english version.
    avatar
    yugantar94@gmail.com

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2016-11-02

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by yugantar94@gmail.com on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:22 pm

    it contains Crypt (trojan). after installing this whenever i run Avira says it shell.exe contains Crypt
    avatar
    Txema
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2014-07-26

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by Txema on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:59 pm

    yugantar94@gmail.com wrote:it contains Crypt (trojan). after installing this whenever i run Avira says it shell.exe contains Crypt

    It must be a false positive. They are quite common. My antivirus program does not detect any virus in STA.

    Txema
    plug_nickel
    plug_nickel

    Posts : 125
    Join date : 2014-08-12

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by plug_nickel on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:18 pm

    Are the any updates available to STA1.2?
    avatar
    rygaku

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2016-06-13

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by rygaku on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:52 pm

    STA 1.2 alternate download?
    avatar
    XcomHunter

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by XcomHunter on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:39 pm

    When I'm trying to download the mod i get only ~6 kb/s ? Is there somewhere an alternate download link ?
    JohnW
    JohnW

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2017-12-24

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by JohnW on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:20 am

    Is the New British Infantry uniforms already in the STA1.2 full mod?
    mechanic
    mechanic

    Posts : 331
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 56

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by mechanic on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:03 pm

    JohnW wrote:Is the New British Infantry uniforms already in the STA1.2 full mod?
    No. Should install separately.
    Jens.Leck@t-online.de
    Jens.Leck@t-online.de

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2017-12-17
    Age : 44
    Location : west Germany

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by Jens.Leck@t-online.de on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:38 am

    i have installed Sta 1.2 without Updates, cant find downloadable files

    Sponsored content

    STA(Steel Fury) 1.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: STA(Steel Fury) 1.2

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:43 pm